Dear Patients and Visitors:
On behalf of Vitreous Retina Macula Consultants of New York, I want to assure you that we are doing everything we can to ensure the safety of our patients, staff and visitors.
Providing a safe and clean environment for our patients has been our top priority. Some of the precautionary steps we continue to take are frequent cleaning of high traffic areas, especially exam rooms in between patients and providing hand sanitizer pumps throughout the office.
We will continue to monitor the coronavirus (COVID-19) updates and will respond based on the advice of federal and local health authorities.
We are vigilant about the spread of germs; therefore, we would like to share a few tips that you can do to help us in these efforts:
- Practice Hand Hygiene: Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Practice Respiratory Etiquette: Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw it in the trash; or cough or sneeze into your bent elbow.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Reschedule your appointment and stay home if you are feeling sick
- Don’t bring any companions that may be feeling sick
If you have recently traveled outside of the country – including on a cruise ship – within the last 14 days, or think you may have been exposed to coronavirus or are experiencing symptoms, please notify our front staff immediately.
For any questions or concerns feel free to speak with me directly or any other manager on site. In addition, I list my email below for any other comments, questions or concerns.
Geneva M. Santos