Undergraduate: Regensburg University
Vitreoretinal Surgical Fellowship:
Manhattan Eye, Ear & Throat Hospital
Ph.D: Oklahoma University
Health Sciences Center
View Dr. Engelbert’s full academic history, professional achievements, and research accomplishments.
Research Assistant Professor
of Clinical Ophthalmology, NYU
- Major advancements in the anatomy, pathology and structure of the vitreous
- First place achievement at the 2014 EURETINA Winter Meeting in Rome for his poster entitled “Vitreous SweptSource OCT reveals the shape and relationships of the premacular bursa, Cloquet’s canal, prevascular fissures and perimacular cisterns.”
- Grand Rounds at University of Zurich, “Vitreous anatomy in health and disease”
- Grand Rounds at Instituto de Oftalmologia Fundacion de Asistencia Privada Conde de Valenciana, “SSOCT imaging of vitreous anatomy and pathology”
- 6th Annual Congress of Ophthalmology of the Fundacion Oftalmologica Nacional y Sociedad de Cirugia Ocular, “The vitreous in health and disease imaged with SSOCT”
950 Third Avenue, 3rd Floor, New York, NY 10022
Conveniently located in Midtown East at 57th Street and 3rd Avenue. Subway access at 59th/Lexington with the 4/5/6 (N, R or W) and E/M lines to the Lexington Avenue/53rd Street station.
902 Quentin Road, Suite 601, Brooklyn, NY 11223
Located in south Brooklyn in the Midwood neighborhood. A short walk from the Kings Highway B and Q subway lines or from the Kings Highway F line.